Hey, friends, I am here with a new blog post and video of Bitcoin, You May Know about Physical Currency & Digital Currency. So firstly I Just want to differentiate between Physical Currency & Digital Currency:
- Physical Currency: It’s very simple like that currency is like we use Coin, Notes, etc. We can touch, see and feel the stuff that is known as Physical Currency.
- Digital Currency: Digital currency (digital money or electronic money or electronic currency) is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical (such as banknotes and coins).
So, yes friends, Bitcoin is also a digital currency.
We can use bitcoin for buying something but some people accept and some people don’t accept.
- So why some people don’t accept bitcoin?: Bitcoin Is not a centralized currency by any bank or government, you have to take the risk of the bitcoin.
- why some people accept bitcoin?: Some People decided to use bitcoin because they trust on bitcoin
Bitcoin was founded on 9 January 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.
- From 2009 to 2012 Bitcoin is famous then suddenly in 2013 bitcoin bounce and its rates go to $22 to $226. If I talk about today’s rate of bitcoin is $17,650 in INR ₹11,34,352. If you want to buy or invest in bitcoin so you don’t need to pay ₹11,34,352 you can break 1 Bitcoin into 8 Digits ie. ฿ 0.00000001. so If I want to invest only ₹100 in bitcoin so I can easily invest.
Let’s move on to Benefits of bitcoin ฿:
As you know there are lot’s of benefits of digital currency like You have lot’s of money but you don’t need to carry in your wallet, briefcase or in your bags, you can carry lots of money in your mobile, computer or in any website but what makes special bitcoin?
- Secure: bitcoin highly secure payment gateway.
- No need to share your personal information with anyone like Swiss bank.
- Low transaction fee or no fee.
- Nowadays you can invest in bitcoins
If you like this post please share and comment your thoughts on this post and If you want Hindi version of this post you can visit the following link: https://youtu.be/znBqHITVRt8 and don’t forget to subscribe my youtube channel. Digital Mudit Youtube
See you in the next post Bye Bye…